We noticed a lot of our photographs feature the front of the Airstream, where we live, but few of the back. Interesting things to notice:
- Overhead storage with lighting (we have barely used this storage space).
- On either side of the bed there is a reading light overhead, a magazine rack and two cubbies.
- Complete walk around bed (about a foot or so all the way around).
- Side closets with upper and lower compartments. We have stuck IKEA Ramsta stick and press lights inside.
- The Dyson vacuumop mounted on one wall and TV on the other.
- Main lighting has a dimmer.
- The bed itself flips up but the under bed storage can be accessed on three sides. The front compartment is where we keep Alfred’s dog food.
- Plenty of windows either side and at the rear.
– Anthony, Adel, Iowa