- Gap in wheel well allowing water to enter.
- Upper window in dinette leaking.
- Main door is hard to close – needs to be slammed.
- Screen door latch is broken (missing screw).
- Seal on hitch lamp needs to be replaced.
- Popped interior rivets above main door and below dinette.
- Outside light over the main door does not work – confirmed wiring issue.
- Blown bulb in range hood vent – need to replace with LED bulbs.
- Pigtail hose propane leak.
- Trailer to truck wire plug is disconnecting at truck end.
- Bathroom mirror fell off.
- Refrigerator power lost – blown fuse.
- Hood exhaust keeps tripping fuse – installed 5amp fuse.
- Suspect poor wiring (short circuit) in range hood vent – frequent blown fuses and blown lightbulb.
- Floor is squeaky by end of bed near bathroom wall.
- Very small separation seeming to occur in black water release valve. Not leaking.
- Water heater relief valve weeping.
– Anthony, Cheyenne Mountain State Park, Colorado